We like to keep Christmas and birthdays pretty intentional at our house. A thoughtful gift and experiences are how we like to celebrate. We love spending time together and the kids love choosing an activity that’s just theirs.
For a thoughtful gift for my husband, I really try to encourage his interests. Since he’s spends his working hours at a computer screen, and I know how much he loves to be outside, I try to give him things that encourage his love for being outside, his hobbies, or even something he’s interested in learning about.
So if you’re looking for something for your hubby that is fun and encourages him in something he loves, check out these hand-picked gift ideas for your husband!
1. TheraCane – This is the best back rub ever. You can use the TheraCane to leverage into the knots on your back for sweet relief. Great because I cannot get the knots out of my husband’s back with just my hands.
2. Smoker – Smoking your own meat just takes a BBQ or any event to a whole new level.
3. Blessed Husband/Blessed Daddy Mugs – Let him know that you see and appreciate him as a husband and dad with these mugs that remind you both how blessed he is.
4. Himalayan Salt Block – For the foodie hubby, check out this Himalayan salt block great for cooking and grilling.
5. Home Brew Kit – Maybe he wants to try his hand as a brewer? Help his dreams come true with this at home brew kit.
6. Great Knife – When hubby gets in the kitchen, he needs the best tools for the job.
7. Grill Gloves – Heat resistant to almost 1000 degrees, these babies will keep his hands safe while he’s grilling.
8. Portable Hammock – Nothing says relaxation like a hammock. Take it wherever you want to relax with this portable version.
9. Daypack – If you have kids at home, your hubs may not be taking week long hiking trips like he used to. But when the itch to get outside takes over, he needs a great day pack to make sure he has everything he needs while he’s out on the trail.
10. Five Fingers – These shoes are so comfortable, he’ll forget he has them on. Plus his feet and leg muscles will get stronger as he uses them and supports his walking, running, or hiking.
11. Life Straw – He’ll never have to go without clean drinking water. Perfect for hiking, fishing, man trips, mission trips, or the survivalist.
12. Survival Grenade Key Chain – Inside of the paracord is everything he needs to survive – fishing line and hook, tin foil, fire striker, whistle, and more.
13. Flannel Shirt – There’s something so manly about my guy in a flannel shirt.
14. Work Gloves – Whether it’s shoveling snow, breaking ice off the eaves, or jumping someone’s car, keep his hands warm in -40 degree work gloves.
15. Magnetic Wrist Band – Keeps nails and screws close while he’s building or working.
16. Beard Oil – Most ladies will agree that the beard can stay if it isn’t scraggly or scruffy. Enter beard oil.
17. Beard Grooming Kit – For when he gets extra adventurous and decides to grow it out a little more, this grooming kit will take beard care up a notch.
18. Bottle Opener with Cap Catcher– He can grab a cold one, pop it open, and not have to worry about the cap.
19. Viking Drinking Horn Mug – There is a fascination with the men of yore, don’t ya think? And this viking mug will unite the generations.
20. Portable Blue Tooth Speaker – Great for audio books, podcasts, or his favorite tunes.
21. Audible Membership – Speaking of audio books, get him a membership to Audible so he can listen wherever and whenever to whatever book he wants! (When you use this link to sign up, you get a free audio book to go with it!)
22. Real Leather Journal – A real leather journal looks great, smells great, and is manly for taking notes or jotting down dreams.
23. Mustard Making Kit – Kick it up a notch in the kitchen with his own signature mustard!
24. Sport Signs – He’s got a favorite sports team. Help him celebrate it with one of these handmade signs. (P.S. I know the owner of this Etsy shop and she is LEGIT.)
25. Coffee of the Month – Have a fresh, fair trade roast delivered each month, right to your door.
26. Magazine Subscription – Listen I know it sounds old school but most magazines comes with a print and digital edition. So get him something he’d love to read! Like “Outside”.
WOW! You have some great ideas on here! Thanks!
It is a great list. Very different than the others I’ve read. Thank you!